The Jeanneau Prestige 440 is an excellent addition to an existing popular range of motor yacht from Jeanneau. Sporting elegant lines with excellent detail to the layout of the living space creating a contemporary & harmonious atmosphere.
The Prestige 440 offers great capacity for exhilarating cruising in absolute comfort for all the family. Perfectly combining looks with remarkable functional qualities, its large flybridge that overlooks the sea evokes freedom, comfort and safety.
Come and enjoy this Jeanneau Prestige 440 comfort, its speed and its safety at sea.
This yacht is the perfect compromise, design comfort and performance are the master words to describe it. The yacht has 3 spacious cabins, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and a nice dinning/living room.
There is also a TV on board to add a little comfort. Accommodating up to 12 passengers, Jeanneau Prestige makes perfect companion for daily island hopping through beautiful Adriatic coastline.
Thanks to the yacht, you will be able to see some places which are not reachable by walk or car. Whereas you are spending your holidays with friends or family, this yacht is the one you need to have a great time!
Yacht general information
Construction year: 2013
Cabins for passengers:
1x master cabin, double bed with bathroom (shower & WC, hot and cold water), AC
1x twin or double cabin (flexi), with bathroom (shower & WC, hot and cold water), AC
Capacity: 12 pax + crew
Engine power: 2x 425 hp
Length: 13.36 m
Beam: 4.16 m
Draught: 0.95 m
Fuel tank: 1200 l
Water tank: 600 l
Max speed: 33 NM
Cruising speed: 22 NM
- Fly bridge covered with bimini shade
- Sundeck platform
- Swimming platform with outside shower
- Living room with sitting area and kitchen
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Generator for air-condition
- Electricity 220V and 12V
- Sound system with Inside and outside speakers.
- Coffee machine
- Bow and stern thruster
Yacht charter inclusions
- All drinks on board, juices, coke, white quality vines, beers, coffee, water, unlimited
- All of the yacht amenities (electricity, air-condition, bow thrusters, flybridge, lobby bar, swimming platform, sunny deck, beach towels, outside shower etc.)
- No additional costs for the passengers
- Port of calls are Dubrovnik, Korčula, Hvar, Brač, Vis and Split.
- Programs are flexible as clients want to have
|Cruise packages||Yacht charter price for package (EUR)||Ports reachable for period of rental|
|3 nights||6.950||Dubrovnik, Elaphiti Islands, National Park Mljet, Korčula|
|4 nights||8.950||Dubrovnik, Elaphiti Islands, National Park Mljet, Korčula, Hvar|
|5 nights||10.950||Dubrovnik, Elaphiti Islands, National Park Mljet, Korčula, Hvar, Vis, Komiža|
|6 nights||12.999||Dubrovnik, Elaphiti Islands, National Park Mljet, Korčula, Hvar, Vis, Komiža, Brač Island, Split|
|7 nights||14.950||Dubrovnik, Elaphiti Islands, National Park Mljet, Korčula, Hvar, Vis, Komiža, Brač Island, Split, Trogir|
Yacht charter payment conditions:
- 1st deposit 10 % from total amount to be paid 7 days after confirmation
- 2nd deposit 40 % to be paid by March 15th 2021
- balance 10 weeks before departure
Package price “ALL- Inclusive” include:
- Yacht rental with English speaking skipper & sailor
- 2 crew members in own cabin
- fuel costs for the entire rental period
- 3-7 nights accommodation for all passengers
- Two cabins for the guests (1-4 pax)
- living room with sitting area and kitchen
- sundeck platform
- fly bridge covered with bimini shade
- outside shower and bathing platform
- inside & outside speakers system
- breakfasts daily for all passengers (lunches and dinners are on your own-no possibility to prepare on board)
- daily fresh fruits
- fully air-conditioned
- Wi-Fi on board
- snorkelling equipment for all passengers
- stand up paddle board
- marina and mooring fees
- Croatian VAT
- Tourist and harbour taxes for the passengers and yacht