Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina
M/S Afrodita, land A101
Guaranteed departures in English/French
14 days, 13 nights
Day 1 DUBROVNIK ARRIVAL Sunday
Welcome to Dubrovnik. After you land in Dubrovnik, we will organize transfer to your hotel. You will meet tour guide, have dinner and spend the night in hotel.
Day 2 DUBROVNIK – MOSTAR – SARAJEVO Monday
In the morning we will head to Mostar, cultural and economic capital of Herzegovina. The best part of our sightseeing tour will include the Old City of Mostar, recently included in the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. You will visit Old Bridge, Old Bazaar, Mosque and a typical Turkish house. Afterwards, we will continue to Sarajevo. Our city tour will include visit to Baščaršija and Gazi Husref Bey Mosque. In Sarajevo we will have dinner and spend the night.
Day 3 SARAJEVO – BELGRADE Tuesday
Aft er breakfast, we will head to Belgrade. We will stop for lunch and in late afternoon arrive to Belgrade.
Day 4 BELGRADE – ZAGREB Wednesday
In the morning our tour of Belgrade begins. First, we will visit Kalemegdan Fortress and park which gives great view of two rivers; Sava and Danube. Knez Mihajlova Street is next in our daily itinerary – the most popular pedestrian area in Belgrade. A short stop to saint Sava Temple and Tito’s Memorial before we are off to Zagreb where we will have dinner and spend the night.
Day 5 ZAGREB – NP PLITVICE Thursday
After breakfast, we will head to Zagreb Upper Town which is city’s historical center. St. Mark’s Church with its multicolored roof and Croatian National Theatre are most popular sights in Zagreb and are not to be missed. When we get back to coach, we will make our way to the most beautiful national park in Croatia, Plitvice national park. If you like lakes and waterfalls you will be mesmerized by this natural phenomenon.
Day 6 NP PLITVICE – TROGIR – SPLIT Friday
Town of Trogir and city of Split are next to visit in our schedule. Trogir is rather small town, but increasingly popular thanks to nautical tourism. Split is largest city on Adriatic coastline with long history. Split is packed with sights you must visit. Starting with Diocletian’s Palace with its Peristyle, the Jupiter’s Temple and the Cathedral you will have plenty to explore. We will have dinner and spend the night in Split.
Day 7 SPLIT – Embarkation Saturday
After breakfast, you can enjoy Split some more because we will spend the night onboard and also have welcome reception and dinner there.
Day 8 SPLIT – BRAČ – MAKARSKA Sunday
Our boat will take us to island of Brač. Island of Brač is known for its numerous coves and bays. We will visit town of Pučišća and stonemason school located there. Our next stop is town on mainland, Makarska. Town is full of tourists who enjoy long beaches and beach bars. Here you will have possibility to join Wine Tasting excursion.
Day 9 MAKARSKA – KORČULA, Monday
Another day, another island to visit. Today it is island of Korčula with obligatory stop to take a swim and have lunch onboard. In afternoon we will arrive to town of Korčula, a medieval town on island of the same name. If you’re up for it, you can join walking tour of Korčula.
Day 10 KORČULA – DUBROVNIK, Tuesday
We will say goodbye to Korčula and head towards Dubrovnik, alias “Pearl of the Adriatic”. You will have all day to explore Dubrovnik. We recommend you visit city walls or take cable car to mount Srđ. However, if you feel like it, it will be possible to book walking tour of Dubrovnik. We will spend the night in Dubrovnik.
Day 11 DUBROVNIK – NP MLJET, Wednesday
Today we will visit Croatian “Greenest Island” which will hypnotize you with its untouched nature. In national park you can buy ticket to visit the Great Lake and the Small Lake and join the boat ride to St. Mary Island. (Lakes have salty water!) In the evening we will have Captain’s dinner onboard.
Day 12 NP MLJET – HVAR, Thursday
If you want to feel like you are a part of international jet set, island of Hvar is place to be. The sunniest island in Croatia is famous for being summer destination for both singles and families. Worldwide reputation of island of Hvar is based on sunny climate, fabulous seafood and local wine. Hvar has it all. Enjoy the evening here.
Day 13 HVAR – SPLIT, Friday
In the morning we return to Split with obligatory stop for a swim at Bobovišća bay. In the afternoon we arrive in Split. You will have all day to explore Split. We will spend night here.
Day 14 SPLIT DEPARTURE, Saturday
After breakfast we will transfer you to Split Airport.
- Transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to hotel and transfer from Split harbor to Split Airport on the first and the last day of the tour
- 6-night accommodation in 4* hotels on half board basis (starting with dinner on Day 1 and ending with breakfast on Day 7)
- ATLAS air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- ATLAS tour escort throughout land (English-French) portion
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Manager
- 7-night accommodation on board (comfort boat) in a cabin with private bathroom and air-conditioning
- Welcome dinner and Captain’s dinner on board
- Daily buffet breakfast on board
- 6 lunches with 3 courses on board
- Complimentary fresh fruits available daily on board
- Water 0,5 l bottle per person per day on board
- Free Wi-Fi on board
SIGHTSEEING TOURS INCLUDED:
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Mostar, Sarajevo, Belgrade, Zagreb and Split
- Entrance fees to Turkish House and Mosque in Mostar; Gazi Husref Bey in Sarajevo; Kalemegdan Fortress in Belgrade; Plitvice Lakes National Park, Cathedral of St. Lawrence in Trogir, Diocletian`s Palace and Cathedral in Split
- Entrance to the Mljet National Park: up to 25 EUR per person – (depending on the season)- to be paid at
entrance. Guide free of charge.
- Wine Tasting Excursion – Makarska: 24 EUR per person. Enjoy a guided tasting of 5 types of Dalmatian wines (minimum 10 participants).
Sightseeing Tours available : (price per person)
Dubrovnik + transfer: 47 EUR; Korčula: 19 EUR; Hvar: 17 EUR
RATES AND DEPARTURE DATES 2019
Price per person. Double occupancy in € (lower deck cabin on a superior boat)
|May 5, 12, 19||1720 EUR|
|Jun 2, 9, 23, 30||1720 EUR|
|Jul 21, 28||1720 EUR|
|Aug 4, 18, 25||1720 EUR|
|Sep 1, 8, 15, 22||1720 EUR|
|Single suppl.||830 EUR net|
|Main deck suppl.||100 EUR net|
|Upper deck suppl.||200 EUR net|
|Superior boat suppl.||390 EUR net|
- In case of unfavorable weather and/or sea conditions, the cruise itinerary may be modified in the interest of passengers’ safety.
- ATLAS reserves the right to change the vessel provider in case the contracted services are not supplied according to previously agreed standards.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Drinks on board, extra meals.
- Tourist tax + Port tax: 35 EUR per person to be paid on board in cash.
- Entrance Fees