M/S EDEN, LAND A101
GUARANTEED DEPARTURES IN ENGLISH/FRENCH
14 DAYS, 13 NIGHTS
Day 1 DUBROVNIK Arrival Sunday
Transfer to hotel is organized and it will wait for you as you land in Dubrovnik Airport. In hotel you can settle in your room and relax. In the evening you will meet your guide, have dinner and spend the night.
Day 2 DUBROVNIK – MOSTAR – SARAJEVO Monday
We will head to Mostar, the largest city in Herzegovina, a city where East meets West. We will explore Mostar and its major sights, such as Old Bridge, Old Bazaar and the Mosque. Afterwards, continue to Sarajevo, capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina. It is a city where all religions meet. We will visit Baščaršija and Gazi Husref Bey Mosque. After a tour, go to our hotel where we will have dinner and spend the night.
Day 3 SARAJEVO – BELGRADE Tuesday
Today we will head to Serbia and its capital, Belgrade. We will be driving whole day, with a stop in time for lunch. As we arrive in Belgrade, we will check into our hotel, have dinner and spend the night.
Day 4 BELGRADE – ZAGREB Wednesday
After a good night sleep and breakfast, our guide will take us on sightseeing tour of Belgrade. The tour includes a visit to Kalemegdan Fortress, Republic Square and Knez Mihajlova Street, Saint Sava Temple and Tito’s Memorial. Finally, we will continue to Zagreb.
Day 5 ZAGREB – NP PLITVICE Thursday
A knowledgeable guide will show us around Zagreb and take us to all major landmarks. Upper Town, St. Mark’s Church, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University are on our schedule. If you have had enough of city tours, now we will visit natural phenomenon, National Park Plitvice. We will spend the night in Plitvice region.
Day 6 NP PLITVICE – TROGIR – SPLIT Friday
And we are off to Adriatic Coast! Today we will have to sightseeing tours of two cities: Trogir and Split. Trogir is small Dalmatian town situated on a tiny island, connected with a bridge. Its sea promenade and Cathedral of St. Lawrence are not to be missed. In Split, we will visit the Diocletian’s Palace and the Cathedral. In Split we will spend the night.
Day 7 SPLIT Embarkation Saturday
We will embark on our boat, but we will still spend the day in Split, so we suggest you decide how to spend it. In the evening we will enjoy in welcome reception followed by a dinner that evening. Overnight on board.
Day 8 BOL – STARI GRAD, Sunday
In the morning we set sail towards Bol, a small town mostly known for its unique beach called Golden Horn. This is said to be the best beach in Croatia, so you will have a chance to decide on your own. After a swim stop and lunch on board, we will head to island Hvar and town Stari Grad where we will spend the night.
Day 9 STARI GRAD – HVAR – KORČULA, Monday
We will explore town Hvar where will a guide show us around. Hvar town is a one of those places where international jet set meets in the summer months. After a tour, we will set sail towards islad and town Korčula where we will spend the night.
Day 10 KORČULA – DUBROVNIK, Tuesday
We will leave Korčula and head to Dubrovnik. Lunch is on board and in the afternoon we will arrive in the “Pearl of the Adriatic”, Dubrovnik. No matter how many times have you visited, you probably always find a way to enjoy it. You will have the possibility to book walking tour of Dubrovnik, but it is up to you whether you want to discover on your own. We will spend the night in Dubrovnik.
Day 11 DUBROVNIK – MLJET, Wednesday
In the morning we will leave for island MLjet and we will spend whole day there. Untouched nature is an oasis for nautical tourists. Croatian Greenest island as they call it will make you do not want to leave. Truly, it is a heaven on Earth. This evening you can join the Captain’s dinner onboard. We will spend the night in Mljet.
Day 12 MLJET – MAKARSKA, Thursday
We will return to mainland, to town Makaraska where we will spend rest of the day and spend the night. Small town, but packed with tourists and events will draw your attention.
Day 13 MAKARSKA – SPLIT, Friday
Finally we will get back to Split where a local guide is waiting for us to show us around the largest city in Dalmatia. Enjoy the historical centre of the UNESCO world heritage site city. Remember to stroll down the Riva – the most popular sea promenade in Croatia. It is a place where locals meet and have fun. We will spend the night in Split.
Day 14 SPLIT Departure, Saturday
After breakfast we will disembark and transfer to Split Airport.
- Arrival shared transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to hotel on the first day and departure shared transfer from Split harbor to Split Airport on the last day of the tour
- 6-night accommodation in 4* hotels on half board basis (starting with dinner on Day 1 and ending with breakfast on Day 7)
- Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour escort throughout land (English/French) portion
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Manager
- 7-night accommodation on board (comfort boat) in a cabin with private bathroom and air-conditioning
- Welcome dinner and Captain’s dinner on board
- Daily buffet breakfast on board
- 6 lunches, all with 3 courses on board
- Complimentary fresh fruit available daily on board
- Water dispenser
- Free Wi-Fi on board
Sightseeing Tours included:
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Mostar, Sarajevo, Belgrade, Zagreb and Split (English/French)
- Entrance fees to Turkish House and Mosque in Mostar; Gazi Husref Bey in Sarajevo; Kalemegdan Fortress in Belgrade; Plitvice Lakes National Park, Cathedral of St. Lawrence in Trogir, Diocletian`s Palace and Cathedral in Split
- Entrance to the Mljet National Park: up to 25 EUR per person – (depending on the season) – to be paid at entrance. Guide free of charge.
- Wine Tasting Excursion – Makarska: 24 EUR per person. Enjoy a guided tasting of 5 types of Dalmatian wines (minimum 10 participants).
Sightseeing Tours available : (price per person)
- Dubrovnik + transfer: 47 EUR; Korčula: 19 EUR; Hvar: 17 EUR
PRICES AND DEPARTURE DATES 2019/20
|May 3, 10, 17, 31||1720 EUR|
|Jun 7, 21, 28||1720 EUR|
|Jul 19, 26||1720 EUR|
|Aug 2, 16, 23, 30||1720 EUR|
|Sep 6, 13, 20||1720 EUR|
|Single suppl.||1110 EUR|
|Main deck suppl.||133 EUR|
|Upper deck suppl.||267 EUR|