M/S PRINCESS ALOHA, LAND A104
GUARANTEED DEPARTURES IN ENGLISH/GERMAN
15 days, 14 nights
Day 1 DUBROVNIK Arrival, Sunday
Welcome to Dubrovnik! As you land, our organized transfer will wait for you and take you to hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 2 DUBROVNIK – SPLIT, Monday
In the morning after breakfast, we will start our adventure in a best possible way. Sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik included in UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. We will have a stroll down the Stradun, the most popular street and pedestrian area in Dubrovnik. From here, we will reach most sights: Franciscan Monastery, the Rector’s Palace and the Cathedral. In the afternoon we will head to Split. We will have dinner and spend the night in Split.
Day 3 SPLIT – TROGIR – ZADAR, Tuesday
We will begin our day with sightseeing tour of Split, covering the Diocletian’s Palace and the Cathedral. After an extensive tour, we will board our coach and head to Trogir. Some consider it min version of Split, but this mediaeval town has a lot to offer. After a shoret tour, we will continue to Zadar, where we will have dinner and spend the night.
Day 4 ZADAR – ZAGREB, Wednesday
In the morning sightseeing tour of Zadar, you will understand why is Zadar considered to be rising star of Croatian tourism. We will visit the Roman Forum, St. Donatus Church, Sea Organ and Sun Salutation. In the afternoon we will head to Zagreb, the capital of Croatia. In Zagreb we will have dinner and spend the night.
Day 5 ZAGREB – NP PLITVICE, Thursday
Our local guide will show us all main landmarks of Croatia’s capital: Upper Town, city’s historical center, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University. In the afternoon, we will head to Croatia’s largest and oldest national park – Plitvice. In Plitvice region we will have dinner and spend the night.
Day 6 NP PLITVICE, Friday
Today we have a day full off natural beauties ahead. After breakfast, we tour the Plitvice Lakes National Park which consists of sixteen lakes connected with cascading waterfalls. We will have dinner and spend the night here.
Day 7 NP PLITVICE – DUBROVNIK, Saturday
In the morning we will get on our coach and head back to Dubrovnik. In Dubrovnik we will have dinner and spend the night.
Day 8 DUBROVNIK Embarkation, Sunday
After breakfast at the hotel, we will transfer waiting to take us to Gruž harbor where we will embark. At the boat, you will meet your fellow travelers. Cruise Manager has organized a welcome reception followed by a dinner. Rest of the evening is free to relax or take a walk through Dubrovnik’s streets.
Day 9 DUBROVNIK – KORČULA, Monday
First island we will visit is Korčula. On our way to Korčula, we will stop for a swim and have lunch on board. Korčula is one of the most preserved medieval towns in Croatia and it is thought to be the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Local guide will show us all the best places, but evening is free to explore the town on your own.
Day 10 KORČULA – PUČIŠĆA, Tuesday
Next islnd on our schedule is Bol and town of Pučišća. It is a town widely known for its stone sculpture and the only stonemason school in Croatia. If you like, you can visit the school yourself. We will have Captain’s dinner onboard and spend the night in Pučišća.
Day 11 PUČIŠĆA – OMIŠ – SPLIT, Wednesday
Before breakfast we will depart to Omiš. Omiš has many fortresses which are stone reminders of the power of the pirates who once made lived here. You can explore Omiš on your own or book a walking tour to visit Radman Mills for a local specialty snack. Afterwards, we will head to Split. As soon as we arrive to Split, we will join a guided tour of the city. Evening is free in Split.
Day 12 SPLIT – BOL – STARI GRAD, Thursday
Next stop is on island of Brač, town of Bol. We wll visit Golden Horn, the most unique beach in the Adriatic and have a swim there. We will have lunch on board and head to one of the most popular islands in Croatia, island of Hvar. We will spend the night in Stari Grad, another town on island.
Day 13 STARI GRAD – HVAR – MLJET, Friday
We will leave Stari Grad in the morning and head to town of Hvar. We will have guide wait for us to take us to sightseeing tour. Today, Hvar is widely known for its modern hotels and elegant restaurants, but you will see that it hides many hidden gems. Hvar town has the first public theatre in Europe and many more historical sites. Finally, we will set sail towards island Mljet. Croatian “Greenest Island” hides five types of forests, many species of birds and two deep lakes. We will spend the night on board here.
Day 14 MLJET – DUBROVNIK, Saturday
In the morning we will go back to mainland and back to Dubrovnik. Once we arrive we will have guide take us on a guided tour of the magnificent Old Town with a panoramic bus ride above the Old Town. See all major sight, but as evening is free for you to enjoy on your own, we recommend you walk Dubrovnik city walls. It will be walk to remember.
Day 15 DUBROVNIK DEPARTURE, Sunday
After breakfast it’s time to disembark. You will be transferred to Dubrovnik airport or your Dubrovnik hotel
- Arrival shared transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to hotel on the first day and departure shared transfer from Dubrovnik harbor to Dubrovnik Airport on the last day of the tour
- 7-night accommodation in 4* hotels (except in Dubrovnik 3*) on half board basis (starting with dinner on Day 1 and ending with breakfast on Day 8)
- Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour escort throughout land (English-German) portion
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Manager
- 7-night accommodation on board (superior boat) in a cabin with private bathroom, air conditioning and LCD TV
- Welcome dinner and Captain’s dinner on board
- Daily buffet breakfast on board
- 6 lunches, all with 4 courses on board
- Water dispenser
- Complimentary fresh fruits available daily on board
- Daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen and towels midweek
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
Sightseeing Tours included:
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar, and Zagreb (English/German); Korčula and Hvar (English)
- Entrance fees to Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik; Diocletian’s Palace and Cathedral in Split; Cathedral of St. Lawrence in Trogir; St. Donatus Church in Zadar: Plitvice National Park
- Omiš & Cetina River Excursion – river boat ride, snack in Radman Mills (prosciutto, cheese, homemade bread, wine, water) – 25 EUR per person
- Entrance to the Mljet National Park: up to 25 EUR per person – (depending on the season)- to be paid at entrance. Guide free of charge
PRICES AND DEPARTURE DATES 2019/20
|May 3, 10, 17, 31||1900 EUR|
|Jun 7, 14||1900 EUR|
|Aug 23, 30||1900 EUR|
|Sep 6, 13, 20||1900 EUR|
|Single suppl.||1287 EUR|
|Main deck suppl.||133 EUR|