M/S PRINCESS ALOHA, LAND A108
GUARANTEED DEPARTURES IN ENGLISH/SPANISH
15 DAYS, 14 NIGHTS
Day 1 DUBROVNIK Arrival, Sunday
As you land in Dubrovnik, organized transfer will wait for you to take you to the hotel for dinner and overnight. In hotel, you will meet the tour guide.
Day 2 DUBROVNIK – BUDVA / Montenegro – SHKODRA / Albania – TIRANA, Monday
We will start our tour in the best possible way, a morning sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik. We will visit the Franciscan Monastery, Rector’s Palace and Cathedral. After an extensive sightseeing tour, we will get on our air-conditioned motor coach and head to Albania’s capital, Tirana. In Tirana we will have dinner and spend the night.
Day 3 TIRANA – OHRID / Macedonia, Tuesday
In the morning hours we will take a sightseeing tour of colourful and lively Tirana. We will walk public squares including Skender Bey Square and pedestrianized streets of Tirana. In the afternoon we will head to Ohrid in Macedonia where we will spend the night.
Day 4 OHRID, Wednesday
Ohrid is a lakeside resort of serene Lake Ohrid classified as UNESCO’s World Cultural Heritage site. We will spend here a full day and visit the church of St. Sofia and St. Clement Church. In the afternoon we will take a short drive to visit St. Naum Monastery. After a dinner in a local restaurant, we will return to hotel for overnight.
Day 5 OHRID – SKOPJE, Thursday
In the morning we will head to Skopje, capital of Macedonia. It is interesting because of mix of styles that give the city special vibe. We will visit Kale Fortress, Church of the Holy Savior, Old Bazaar and Stone Bridge. In the afternoon we will visit Vodno Mountain and Monastery of St. Panteleimon . We will have dinner and spend the night in Skopje.
Day 6 SKOPJE – KOLAŠIN / Montenegro, Friday
We will get back to Montenegro, town Kolašin. Kolašin is spreading on the left bank of the river Tara situated at the altitude of 960 m. It is the most popular ski resort and air spa resort in Montenegro because it is easily reached. We will have dinner and spend the night in Kolašin.
Day 7 KOLAŠIN – CETINJE – KOTOR – DUBROVNIK, Saturday
Today we will head back to Dubrovnik, Croatia, but we will visit Cetinje and Kotor first. We will have dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 8 DUBROVNIK Embarkation, Sunday
After breakfast at hotel, we will go to Dubrovnik’s port Gruž and embark our superior boat there. Day is off so you can enjoy Dubrovnik before you meet fellow passengers and enjoy welcome reception followed by a dinner. We will spend the night onboard.
Day 9 DUBROVNIK – KORČULA, Monday
On this cruise you will see all highlights of central and southern Dalmatia starting with island Korčula. We will visit town of the same name, mostly famous for being the birh place of Marco Polo, famous explorer and merchant. After short tour, you will have the rest of the day off. You can explore town on your own. We will spend the night here.
Day 10 KORČULA – PUČIŠĆA, Tuesday
Island Brač and town Pučišća on the northern side of the island are next on our schedule. It is town of the stone sculpture, where you can visit stonemason school (it is the last one in Croatia) – fantastic place to visit. We will have dinner and spend the night in Pučišća.
Day 11 PUČIŠĆA – OMIŠ – SPLIT, Wednesday
In the morning we will head to mainland, just because it is close and it would be pity to miss such a delight. Omiš is town full of unusual history. Discover who used to live here on our short walking tour and a cruise to Cetina River. In the late afternoon we will arrive at Split to spend the night. Since it will be early in the afternoon, we will have a sightseeing tour of the city.
Day 12 SPLIT – BOL – STARI GRAD, Thursday
In next three days we will visit three islands. We will enjoy beautiful nature and flora/fauna. First we will discover beach called Golden Horn in Bol. Afer a swim, we will head to Hvar, one of the most popular islands in the Adriatic. We will spend the night in Stari Grad.
Day 13 STARI GRAD – HVAR – MLJET, Friday
Departing from Stari Grad in the morning, we sail to Hvar for a sightseeing tour. Hvar town is a place to see and to be seen in the summer months. It has many beautiful hotels and restaurants, great clubbing scene, but it does not lack in amazing landmarks. For example the first public theatre in Europe. After a tour, we will visit island Mljet and National Park Mljet. We will spend the night there.
Day 14 MLJET – DUBROVNIK, Saturday
In the morning we will head back to Dubrovnik where we will have another day in front of us to enjoy Dubrovnik. We have organized a tour guide who will take you to all major sight, but you will have time to wander around on your own, too. Your evening is free in Dubrovnik.
Day 15 DUBROVNIK DEPARTURE, Sunday
On 15th day of our cruise we will say goodbye and you will be transferred to Dubrovnik airport or your Dubrovnik hotel.
- Arrival transfers from Dubrovnik Airport to hotel, then to port for embarkation and to Dubrovnik Airport or hotel on the last day of the cruise
- 7-night accommodation in 4* hotels (except in Dubrovnik 3) on half board basis, except in Ohrid on Day 4 (bed and breakfast)
- Dinner in a local restaurant in Ohrid (drinks are not included)
- Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour escort throughout land (English-Spanish) portion
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Manager
- 7-night accommodation on board (superior boat) with private bathroom, air-conditioning and LCD TV
- Welcome dinner and Captain’s dinner
- Daily buffet breakfast on board
- 6 lunches, all with 4 courses on board
- Water dispenser
- Complimentary fresh fruits available daily onboard
- Daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen and towels midweek
- Free Wi-Fi on board
Sightseeing Tours included:
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Dubrovnik, Tirana, Ohrid, Skopje, Kotor (English/Spanish); Split, Hvar and Korčula (English)
- Entrance fees to: Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik; National Museum in Tirana, St. Sofia, St. Clement and St. Naum in Ohrid; Church of Holy Savior and Monastery of St. Panteleimon in Skopje; Residence of King Nikola I Petrović in Cetinje; St. Triphun Cathedral in Kotor
- Omiš & Cetina River Excursion – river boat ride, snack in Radman Mills (prosciutto, cheese, homemade bread, wine, water) – 25 EUR per person
- Entrance to the Mljet National Park: up to 25 EUR per person – (depending on the season)- to be paid at entrance. Guide free of charge.
RATES AND DEPARTURE DATES 2019
Price per person. Double occupancy in € (lower deck cabin on a superior boat)
|May 12||1780 EUR|
|Jun 2, 23||1780 EUR|
|Jul 14||2090 EUR|
|Aug 4, 25||2090 EUR|
|Sep 15||2090 EUR|
|Single supplement||920 EUR net|
|Main deck supplement||100 EUR net|
- In case of unfavorable weather and/or sea conditions, the cruise itinerary may be modified in the interest of passengers’ safety.
- We reserve the right to change the vessel provider in case the contracted services are not supplied according to previously agreed standards.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Drinks on board, extra meals.
- Tourist tax + Port tax: 35 EUR per person to be paid on board in cash.