M/S EDEN, LAND A102
GUARANTEED DEPARTURES IN ENGLISH/FRENCH
11 DAYS, 10 NIGHTS
Day 1 ZAGREB Arrival, Wednesday
Welcome to Zagreb, capital of Croatia. Upon arrival at Zagreb Airport, organized transfer will take you to the hotel. In the hotel you will meet your tour guide, have dinner and spend the night.
Day 2 ZAGREB – NP PLITVICE, Thursday
After breakfast we will take morning sightseeing tour of Zagreb. We will visit all important sights such as: city’s historical center Upper Town, the Cathedral, Croatian National Theatre and the University. After the city tour we will board air-conditioned motor coach and drive to Plitvice. National park Plitvice comprises sixteen lakes joined in a series of cascading waterfalls. This is the oldest and the biggest national park in Croatia. It attracts millions of visitors each year from around the globe. After visit we will have dinner and spend the night in hotel in Plitvice region.
Day 3 NP PLITVICE – TROGIR – SPLIT, Friday
In the morning we are off to the Adriatic Coast. Our first stop will be Trogir. We will take a stroll down the sea promenade and visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence. After this short stop, we will get back on our motor coach that will take us to Split. We will have local guide waiting us for sightseeing tour. Our guide will show us as much as possible in this UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage city. We will start with Diocletian’s Palace with the Peristyle, the Jupiter’s Temple and the Cathedral. We will have dinner and spend the night in Split.
Day 4 SPLIT Embarkation, Saturday
The next day we can embark our comfort cruise ship in Split’s harbor. Captain has organized a welcome reception followed by a dinner that evening. Try exploring Split on your own and enjoy Mediterranean spirit that lives in this city. We will spend the night onboard in Split.
Day 5 Split – BOL – STARI GRAD, Sunday
In the morning we set sail towards a small town on Island Brač, Bol. Beach called Golden Horn is part of almost every postcard from Croatia. This 530 meters long golden pebble beach is unique and recognizable in the world thanks to its ever-changing shape and position. After we have had a swim here, we will head to island Hvar and town of Stari Grad where we will spend the night.
Day 6 STARI GRAD – HVAR – KORČULA, Monday
In the morning we will depart for town Hvar. Sightseeing tour of the city will be available, but if you want, you can explore town on your own. After the tour we will return to our boat and head towards the island and town Korčula. We will stop along the way to take a break for swim and have lunch on board. In the late afternoon we will arrive in town Korčula, one of the most preserved medieval towns in Croatia. Also, you will have the possibility to book walking tour of Korčula. This is where we will spend the night.
Day 7 KORČULA – DUBROVNIK, Tuesday
In the morning we will head to one of the focal points of Croatian tourism, Dubrovnik. As usual, stop along the way to take a break for swim and have lunch on board. In the afternoon we will arrive in Dubrovnik also known as the “Pearl of the Adriatic”. If you do not know here to start exploring, you will have the possibility to book walking tour of Dubrovnik. We will spend the night in Dubrovnik.
Day 8 DUBROVNIK – MLJET, Wednesday
Another day, another island! Haven’t we mentioned that Croatia is sometimes called a land of 1000 islands? Departing from Dubrovnik in the morning, we will head to Croatian “Greenest island” – Mljet. We will arrive in the heart of the National Park Mljet. After enjoying a day of breathtaking views, this evening you can join the Captain’s dinner onboard. We will spend the night in Mljet.
Day 9 MLJET – MAKARSKA, Thursday
In the morning, we will continue our route and head towards town Makarska, on the mainland, where we will spend the night. If you do not want to wander around alone, you will have the possibility to book the Wine Tasting excursion.
Day 10 MAKARSKA – SPLIT, Friday
In the morning we depart for Split. We will arrive in Split after a stop for swim and to have lunch. Enjoy Split for the rest of the day. We will spend the night on board in Split.
Day 11 SPLIT Departure, Saturday
On our final day, we will disembark after breakfast and have transfer to Split Airport.
- Arrival shared transfer from Zagreb Airport to hotel on the first day and departure shared transfer from Split harbor to Split Airport on the last day of the tour 3-night accommodation in 4* hotels on half board basis (starting with dinner on Day 1 and ending with breakfast on Day 4)
- Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour escort throughout land (English/French) portion
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Manager
- 7-night accommodation on board (comfort boat) in a cabin with private bathroom and air-conditioning
- Water dispenser
- Welcome dinner and Captain’s dinner on board
- Daily buffet breakfast on board
- 6 lunches, all with 3 courses on board
- Complimentary fresh fruit available daily on board
- Free Wi-Fi on board
Sightseeing Tours included:
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Zagreb and Split (English/French)
- Entrance fees to Plitvice Lakes National Park, Cathedral of St. Lawrence in Trogir, Diocletian`s Palace and Cathedral in Split
- Entrance to the Mljet National Park: up to 25 EUR per person – (depending on the season)- to be paid at entrance. Guide free of charge
- Wine Tasting Excursion – Makarska: 24 EUR per person. Enjoy a guided tasting of 5 types of Dalmatian wines (minimum 10 participants).
Sightseeing Tours available: (price per person)
- Dubrovnik + transfer: 47 EUR; Korčula: 19 EUR ; Hvar: 17 EUR
PRICES AND DEPARTURE DATES 2019/20
|May 6, 13, 20||1300 EUR|
|Jun 3, 10||1300 EUR|
|Jun 24||1380 EUR|
|Jul 1, 22, 29||1380 EUR|
|Aug 5, 19, 26||1380 EUR|
|Sep 2, 9, 16, 23||1380 EUR|
|Single suppl.||930 EUR|
|Main deck suppl.||133 EUR|
|Upper deck suppl.||267 EUR|