M/S PRINCESS ALOHA, LAND A102
GUARANTEED DEPARTURE IN ENGLISH/FRENCH
12 DAYS, 11 NIGHTS
Day 1 ZAGREB Arrival, Wednesday
As you arrive in Zagreb airport, we have organized a transfer to take you to the hotel. Once there, you will meet tour guide, have dinner and spend the night.
Day 2 ZAGREB – PLITVICE, Thursday
In the morning we will have breakfast and explore Zagreb with a knowledgeable local guide. You will see the best the city has to offer, in just a few hours: the city’s historical center, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University. After the city tour we will drive to national park Plitvice. The most popular national park in Croatia consists of sixteen lakes joined in a series of cascading waterfalls. After a tour we will have dinner and spend the night in Plitvice region.
Day 3 PLITVICE – TROGIR – SPLIT, Friday
In the morning we will head to Adriatic Coast and visit town Trogir and its seaside promenade lined with bars, cafes and yachts. After this short stop we will head to Split, the largest city in the Adriatic. Split is just right mix of tradition and modernity which you will find out on city tour of Split. We will have dinner and spend the night in Split.
Day 4 SPLIT – DUBROVNIK, Saturday
In the morning we will head to Dubrovnik. Some visit Croatia just to visit Dubrovnik – the “pearl of Adriatic”. Sightseeing tour is the first thing we will do as soon as we arrive to Dubrovnik. We will visit all major landmarks, enjoy in city walls and forts, Rector’s Palace, Franciscan Monastery & Museum… Afterwards we will go to the hotel for a dinner and spend the night.
Day 5 DUBROVNIK Embarkation, Sunday
After breakfast, we will embark our superior cruise ship. Welcome reception is organized and followed by a dinner that evening. We will spend the night on board.
Day 6 DUBROVNIK – KORČULA, Monday
In the morning we will set sail for the island Korčula, famous for its quiet coves, olive groves and sandy beaches. Town Korčula is one of the most preserved medieval towns in Croatia. Enjoy in walking tour of Korčula. Evening is free to explore the town on your own.
Day 7 KORČULA – PUČIŠĆA, Tuesday
Today we will head to island Brač and town Pučišća. It is a town known for beautiful stone sculptures, where you can visit the only stonemason school in Croatia (optional). In the evening, enjoy Captain’s dinner onboard and we will spend the night in Pučišća.
Day 8 PUČIŠĆA – OMIŠ – SPLIT, Wednesday
Back to mainland! We will depart for Omiš. Town is famous for its pirate history since they once made their homes and fortunes here. You will have a possibility to book a short walking tour and visit to Cetina River Canyon, a protected nature area. After tour we will head back to Split. In Split you will join us on a guided tour of the city. Evening is free in Split and we recommend you spend it on a waterfront promenade, the most popular part of Split called – Riva.
Day 9 SPLIT – BOL – STARI GRAD, Thursday
Today we will visit the most popular beach in Croatia, Golden Horn. It is located on island Brač, town Bol. It is the most recognizable for it its unique shape and peak that changes direction depending on depending on the winds. We will return to the boat for lunch. We will head to Hvar, one of the most popular islands in the Adriatic. We will settle for the night in Stari Grad.
Day 10 STARI GRAD – HVAR – MLJET, Friday
Today on our schedule we have two islands. We will sail to Hvar for a sightseeing tour. Hvar town hides most interesting landmarks. For instance, we will visit the first public theatre in Europe and many more historical sites. After lunch on board we will head to Mljet, Croatian “Greenest Island”. We will arrive to the heart of Mljet National Park. Here you will find many available activities to explore national park. Hike, cycle, canoe or ride a boat – whatever you prefer. After a day full of activities, we will spend the night in Mljet.
Day 11 MLJET – DUBROVNIK, Saturday
In the morning we continue our adventure by sailing back to Dubrovnik. As we arrive in Dubrovnik, a local guide will wait for us and we will enjoy a guided tour of the magnificent Old Town with a panoramic bus ride above the Old Town. Your evening is free in Dubrovnik.
Day 12 DUBROVNIK DEPARTURE, Sunday
After breakfast it’s time to disembark. You will be transferred to Dubrovnik airport or your Dubrovnik hotel.
- Arrival shared transfer from Zagreb Airport to hotel on the first day and departure shared transfer from harbor to Dubrovnik Airport on the last day of the tour
- 4-night accommodation in 4* hotels on half board basis
- Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour escort throughout land (English/French) portion
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Manager
- 7-night accommodation on board (superior boat) in a cabin with private bathroom, air-conditioning and LCD TV
- Welcome Dinner and Captain’s dinner on board
- Daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen and towels midweek
- Daily breakfast on board
- 6 lunches, all with 4 courses on board
- Complimentary fresh fruit available daily on board
- Water dispenser
- Free Wi-Fi on board
SIGHTSEEING TOURS INCLUDED:
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Zagreb, Split, Dubrovnik (English/French), Korčula and Hvar (English)
- Entrance fees to Plitvice Lakes National Park, Cathedral of St. Lawrence in Trogir, Diocletian`s Palace and Cathedral in Split;
- Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik
- Omiš & Cetina River Excursion – river boat ride, snack in Radman Mills (prosciutto, cheese, homemade bread, wine, water) – 25 EUR per person
- Entrance to the Mljet National Park: up to 25 EUR per person – (depending on the season) – to be paid at entrance. Guide free of charge.
RATES AND DEPARTURE DATES 2019
Price per person. Double occupancy in € (lower deck cabin on a superior boat)
|May 8, 15, 22||1390 EUR|
|Jun 5, 12, 26||1390 EUR|
|Jul 3, 24, 31||1450 EUR|
|Aug 7, 21, 28||1450 EUR|
|Sep 4, 11, 18, 25||1450 EUR|
|Single suppl.||860 EUR net|
|Main deck suppl.||100 EUR net|
- In case of unfavorable weather and/or sea conditions, the cruise itinerary may be modified in the interest of passengers’ safety.
- We reserve the right to change the vessel provider in case the contracted services are not supplied according to previously agreed standards.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Drinks on board, extra meals.
- Tourist tax + Port tax: 35 EUR per person to be paid on board in cash.
- Entrance Fees