M/S PRINCESS ALOHA, LAND A101
GUARANTEED DEPARTURES IN ENGLISH/FRENCH
15 days, 14 nights
Day 1 DUBROVNIK Arrival, Sunday
As you land in Dubrovnik Airport, organized transfer will wait to take you to hotel. In the late afternoon you will meet your guide, have dinner and spend the night.
Day 2 DUBROVNIK – MOSTAR – SARAJEVO, Monday
We will not lose time and after breakfast we will head to Mostar. Mostar is the largest city in Hercegovina and often described as the city where East meets West. We will visit Old Bridge, Old Bazaar and the Mosque. We will visit Sarajevo, too. Sarajevo is capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina. In this religious melting pot you can find large Catholic and Orthodox cathedrals within a few blocks. We will have dinner here and spend the night.
Day 3 SARAJEVO – BELGRADE, Tuesday
After breakfast in our hotel we will head to Belgrade. After a long day and a stop for lunch we will arrive in Belgrade. After we settle in our hotel we will have dinner and spend the night.
Day 4 BELGRADE – ZAGREB, Wednesday
We will explore Belgrade, capital of Serbia. In recent years, Belgrade has a reputation for its partying and club scene, but we will show you most important landmarks. Visit to the imposing Kalemegdan Fortress, Knez Mihajlova Street, Saint Sava Temple and Tito’s Memorial. In the afternoon we will head to capital of Croatia, Zagreb. Once there, we will have dinner and overnight.
Day 5 ZAGREB – NP PLITVICE , Thursday
Zagreb offers many monuments to visit, but our guide will show us most important ones in only a few hours. Upper Town, the Cathedral and the Croatian National will be on our schedule. After the sightseeing tour, we will drive to National Park Plitvice. The largest national park in Croatia consists of sixteen lakes joined in a series of cascading waterfalls. We will spend the rest of the day here, relax have dinner and spend the night.
Day 6 NP PLITVICE – TROGIR – SPLIT, Friday
In the morning we will head to the Adriatic Coast. First stop is Trogir, a small Dalmatian town located on a tiny island. We will take a stroll on the promenade and visit Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Next on our schedule is city tour of Split. In this Mediterranean city we will visit Diocletian’s Palace and the Cathedral. Rest of the day is off. Enjoy Split!
Day 7 SPLIT – DUBROVNIK , Saturday
Today we will head to Dubrovnik, focal point of Croatian tourism. No matter how many times have you visited Dubrovnik, you probably look forward of going back again. We will have a tour of Dubrovnik organized, but the rest of the day is off. Dubrovnik offers so much that it satisfies every taste. We will have dinner and spend the night in hotel.
Day 8 DUBROVNIK Embarkation, Sunday
Today we will embark our boat, but we will stay another day in Dubrovnik. We recommend you visit Dubrovnik city walls or use cable car to visit Mt. Srđ overlooking Dubrovnik. In the evening we have organized a welcome reception followed by a dinner. In the evening you can relax in your cabin.
Day 9 DUBROVNIK – KORČULA, Monday
First island on our itinerary is island Korčula, covered in thick pine forest, vast vineyards and olive groves. We will take a walking tour of Korčula town which will take us through narrow, cobbled streets to birth house of Marco Polo and St. Mark’s Cathedral. Evening is free to explore the town on your own.
Day 10 KORČULA – PUČIŠĆA, Tuesday
Today we will visit island Brač and town Pučišća famous for white lime scale stone found in quarries around the town. You can visit last stonemason school in Croatia. In the afternoon you are free to explore Pučišća on your own. Enjoy Captain’s dinner in the evening.
Day 11 PUČIŠĆA – OMIŠ – SPLIT, Wednesday
In the morning we will head back to mainland and visit Omiš. Omiš is town of interesting history. You will have possibility to book a short tour followed by cruise in Cetina River. After Omiš, we will head to Split. Split is the largest city in Dalmatia and cultural and economic center. Enjoy sightseeing tour.
Day 12 SPLIT – BOL – STARI GRAD, Thursday
We will go back to island Brač,but today we will visit Golden Horn – beach that is part of almost every TV commercial about Croatia. Find out why this beach is so special! We will spend the night in Stari Grad, a small harbor on island of Hvar.
Day 13 STARI GRAD – HVAR – MLJET, Friday
In the morning we will have sightseeing tur of town Hvar, a very popular town especially in summer time. Although it is primarily known for its clubbing scene, Hvar has plenty to offer. Find out in our sightseeing tour. Afterwards we will head to a place that is a definition of term untouched nature – island Mljet.
Day 14 MLJET – DUBROVNIK, Saturday
In the morning we will head back to Dubrovnik. Enjoy Dubrovnik and visit everything you might have missed. We will have dinner on board and spend the night here.
Day 15 DUBROVNIK DEPARTURE, Sunday
After 15 days we will disembark and say goodbye. Transfer to Dubrovnik airport is organized.
- Arrival transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to hotel and on the first day and departure transfer from Dubrovnik harbor to Dubrovnik Airport on the last day of the tour
- 7-night accommodation in 4* hotels on half board basis (starting with dinner on Day 1 and ending with breakfast on Day 8)
- Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour escort throughout land (English/French) portion
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Manager
- 7-night accommodation on board (superior boat) in a cabin with private bathroom, air conditioning and LCD TV
- Welcome dinner and Captain’s dinner on board
- Daily buffet breakfast on board
- 6 lunches, all with 4 courses on board
- Water dispenser
- Complimentary fresh fruits available daily onboard
- Daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen and towels midweek
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
Sightseeing Tours included:
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Mostar, Sarajevo, Belgrade, Zagreb, Split and Dubrovnik (English/French); Korčula and Hvar (English)
- Entrance fees to Turkish House and Mosque in Mostar; Gazi Husref Bey in Sarajevo; Kalemegdan Fortress in Belgrade; Plitvice Lakes National Park, Cathedral of St. Lawrence in Trogir, Diocletian`s Palace and Cathedral in Split; Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik
- Omiš & Cetina River Excursion – river boat ride, snack in Radman Mills (prosciutto, cheese, homemade bread, wine, water) – 25 EUR per person
- Entrance to the Mljet National Park: up to 25 EUR per person – (depending on the season)- to be paid at entrance. Guide free of charge
RATES AND DEPARTURE DATES 2019
Price per person. Double occupancy in € (lower deck cabin on a superior boat)
|May 5, 12, 19||1860 EUR|
|Jun 2, 9, 23, 30||1860 EUR|
|Jul 21, 28||1860 EUR|
|Aug 4, 18, 25||1860 EUR|
|Sep 1, 8, 15, 22||1860 EUR|
|Single suppl.||830 EUR net|
|Main deck suppl.||100 EUR net|
- In case of unfavorable weather and/or sea conditions, the cruise itinerary may be modified in the interest of passengers’ safety.
- ATLAS reserves the right to change the vessel provider in case the contracted services are not supplied according to previously agreed standards.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Drinks on board, extra meals.
- Tourist tax + Port tax: 35 EUR per person to be paid on board in cash.
- Entrance Fees