Split: Croatia Cruises & Tours office at 7:30 am
Podstrana: Le Meridien hotel at 7:45 am
Milna on Brač: Milna gasoline station at 8:00 am
PRICE: 90 €
Join us and explore the island of Biševo, Vis, and Hvar with our brand new speed boats. It is truly an amazing experience. Our caves are a must-see!
07:30 Start from Split / 07:45 Le Meridien hotel Podstrana / 8:00 Milna
– Visiting Blue cave on the island of Biševo (entry tickets and sightseeing tour
– Passing trough Green Cave
– Sightseeing small caves on the south side of the island Vis
– Visiting Stiniva Bay – time for swimming & snorkeling
– Blue Lagoon on Budikovac island: free time for swimming & snorkeling on a sandy beach
– Visiting Milna beach on the island of Hvar/ Free time for swimming and lunch in a restaurant where you’ll have a discount
– Old Town of Hvar (island of Hvar) – free time for swimming and
– Surprise swimming stop in hidden bays of Pakleni islands (Laganini Bar, Carpe diem…)
18:00-18:30 Finish in Split
PRICE INCLUDES: Luxury Speed Boat ride, professional skipper, tour escort, entrance tickets for the Blue Cave, discount in a restaurant on Hvar, safety gear, life jackets, wind jackets, insurance, snorkeling equipment, bottled water
Explore the island of Biševo, Vis and Hvar with our brand new speed boats. Enjoy thrilling 90 minute ride with our speedboat to Biševo island, with famous Blue Cave as its highlight. Blue Cave is one of the most beautiful spots on Adriatic because of an amazing glowing blue light. We will arrive exactly when the sunlight reflects through the sea floor and bathes the entire cave in aquamarine light.
After that it’s time for a coffee break at Komiža, an authentic fisherman’s village on the island of Vis. At around 12 o’clock we’ll cruise to the southern side of the island to stop briefly in the unique bay of Stiniva and enjoy a wonderful swim there!
After enjoying Hvar, it’s time to return to Split with our speedboat.
Luxury Speed Boat ride, skipper, entrance tickets for the Blue Cave, safety gear, wind jackets, insurance, snorkeling equipment, and bottled water.