M/S PRINCESS ALOHA, LAND A107
GUARANTEED DEPARTURE IN ENGLISH/SPANISH
20 DAYS, 19 NIGHTS
Day 1 ZAGREB Arrival, Tuesday
Pick up at Zagreb Airport and transfer to hotel. You will meet the tour guide, have dinner and spend the night.
Day 2 ZAGREB – BLED – LJUBLJANA, Wednesday
Morning city tour of Zagreb will take us to all top sights. We will visit St. Mark’s Church, Tkalciceva street, Upper Town and Cathedral of the Assumption. You will have a couple of hours for you to enjoy the city on your own before we head to Slovenia. Lake Bled is a must-visit destination when in Slovenia so we will visit it before we go to Ljubljana. In Ljubljana we will have dinner and spend the night.
Day 3 LJUBLJANA – PLITVICE, Thursday
Morning sightseeing tour of Ljubljana, the capital of Slovenia is next on our schedule. The best things in Ljubljana include Prešeren Square, right by the Ljubljanica. Triple Bridge and Dragon Bridge make it more special. After sightseeing tour we will head to the biggest national park in Croatia, Plitvice. You will visit sixteen lakes connected with most beautiful series of cascading waterfalls. Plitvice Lakes are considered a natural phenomenon of a rare and unique beauty. We will have dinner at a local restaurant and spend the night in Plitvice region.
Day 4 PLITVICE – TROGIR – SPLIT, Friday
Today we have two beautiful cities waiting for us. We will visit Trogir, set within medieval walls on a tiny island. We will find time to visit Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Later on, we will continue to Split. Another sightseeing tour will show us Diocletian’s Palace, Jupiter’s Temple and Cathedral. We recommend a stroll on the sea promenade to feel that much talked about Split spirit. We will have dinner and spend the night in Split.
Day 5 SPLIT – MOSTAR – DUBROVNIK, Saturday
In the morning we will head to Dubrovnik, but we will cross the border to have a look at Mostar, the largest city in Hercegovina and its star attraction – Balkans’ most celebrated bridge. In the afternoon we will continue to Dubrovnik. We will have dinner and spend the night in Dubrovnik.
Day 6 DUBROVNIK, Sunday
Day off is at leisure in Dubrovnik.
Day 7 DUBROVNIK – BUDVA / Montenegro – SHKODRA / Albania – TIRANA, Monday
In the morning we will have sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik where local guide will take us to all places you might have missed yesterday. In the afternoon we will head to Tirana in Albania. We will visit Budva, metropolis of Montenegrin tourism. We will visit Old Tow Budva and Statua Ballerina. Once we finish, we will visit Shkodra, once the capital of the Illyrian Kingdom. As we arrive in Tirana, we will have dinner and spend the night here.
Day 8 TIRANA – OHRID / Macedonia, Tuesday
In Tirana, we will visit Skender Bey Square, the Mosque of Ethem Bey and National Museum. After a few hours of free time, we will head to Ohrid in Macedonia. We will have dinner and spend the night in Ohrid.
Day 9 OHRID, Wednesday
We will spend full day in the lakeside resort of Ohrid. On our morning sightseeing tour we will visit Church of St. Sofia and St. Clement Church. In the afternoon we will take a short drive to visit St. Naum Monastery. We will have dinner and spend the night in our hotel.
Day 10 OHRID – SKOPJE, Thursday
We will continue our tour around Macedonia. In the morning we will head to Skopje, the capital of the North Macedonia. While in Skopje we should visit Kale Fortress, Church of the Holy Savior, Old Bazaar and Stone Bridge. We will visit Vodno Mountain and Monastery of St. Panteleimon. We will have dinner back in Skopje and we will spend the night here.
Day 11 SKOPJE – KOLAŠIN / Montenegro, Friday
After breakfast, we will drive along Morača River Canyon and in the afternoon we will arrive at Kolašin. Kolašin is sitting 960m above sea level located on the left bank of the river Tara and it is Montenegro’s main mountain resort. We will have dinner and spend the night in Kolašin.
Day 12 KOLAŠIN – CETINJE – KOTOR – DUBROVNIK, Saturday
In the morning we will head to another city – Cetinje which is old royal capital which is situated at the foot of Lovčen Mountain. It was founded in 1482. The name of the city comes from the name of the river Cetina. After a short tour, we will head to Kotor where we will visit its Cathedral dedicated to St Triphon, the city’s patron saint. We will head back to Croatia, to Dubrovnik where we will have dinner and spend the night.
Day 13 DUBROVNIK Embarkation, Sunday
After breakfast at the hotel, we will head to Dubrovnik’s port Gruž where will embark. You can settle in your cabin, relax and join cruise manager for onboard Welcome reception followed by a dinner.
Day 14 DUBROVNIK – KORČULA, Monday
Early in the morning we set sail for a notable location in Adriatic Sea, island Korčula. Marco Polo, most famous merchant was born in Korčula and you can visit a beautiful museum in the house which is believed to be his birthplace. A walking tour of Korčula will take you to St. Mark’s cathedral and its magnificent tower. Evening is free so you can explore town on your own. We will spend the night in Korčula.
Day 15 KORČULA – PUČIŠĆA, Tuesday
Next on our schedule is island Brač and town of Pučišća. It is a village of the stone sculpture, where if you want, you can visit amazing stonemason school. The restof the day is off. Enjoy Captain’s dinner onboard and overnight in Pučišća.
Day 16 PUČIŠĆA – OMIŠ – SPLIT, Wednesday
In the morning we will head back to mainland, to town Omiš. It is a town of interesting history full with stories about pirates. It will be possible to book a walking tour and sail into Cetina River Canyon. After visit to Omiš, we will head to the largest city in Dalmatia, Split. Join a guided tour of the city which will take you to seafront promenade and Diocletian’s Palace. Evening is free to continue to explore on your own.
Day 17 SPLIT – BOL – STARI GRAD, Thursday
Next three days we will spend on three islands. First on our schedule is island Brač. We will visit Bol, a small town best known for its beach Golden Horn. This pebbly beach is unique since its peak changes shape and position depending on the winds. After a swim we will head to island Hvar and town Stari Grad.
Day 18 STARI GRAD – HVAR – MLJET, Friday
After we have spent the night in Stari Grad we will continue to Hvar for a sightseeing tour of the town. Next on our schedule is Mljet “Greenest Island”. It is one of the best kept Croatian islands. Spend the night in Mljet.
Day 19 MLJET – DUBROVNIK, Saturday
After a few days on islands, we will get back to mainland and city of Dubrovnik. Icing on the cake of our journey Dubrovnik is often called the Pearl of the Adriatic. As we arrive to Dubrovnik we will have a local guide waiting for us to show us around. Since rest of the day is free to explore on your own you can ask guide what he also recommends for you to see.
Day 20 DUBROVNIK DEPARTURE, Sunday
After breakfast we will say goodbye after this 20 day long journey and you will be transferred to Dubrovnik airport or your Dubrovnik hotel
- Arrival shared transfer from Zagreb Airport to hotel on the first day and departure shared transfer from hotel to Dubrovnik Airport on the last day of the tour
- 12-night accommodation in 4* hotels (except in Dubrovnik 3*) on half board basis, except in Ohrid on Day 9 (bed and breakfast)
- Dinner in a local restaurant in Ohrid
- Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour escort throughout land (English-Spanish) portion
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Manager
- 7-night cruise in a preferred category cabin (superior boat) with private shower/toilet, air-conditioning and LCD TV
- Welcome dinner and Captain’s dinner on board
- Daily buffet breakfast on board
- 6 lunches, all with 4 courses on board
- Water dispenser
- Complimentary fresh fruits available daily on board
- Daily cabin servicing, fresh bed linen and towels midweek
- Free Wi-Fi onboard
Sightseeing Tours included:
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Zagreb, Ljubljana, Split, Dubrovnik, Tirana, Ohrid, Skopje and Kotor (English/Spanish); Korčula and Hvar (English)
- Entrance fees to the Bled Castle; the Plitvice Lakes National Park; St. Lawrence Cathedral in Trogir; Diocletian’s Palace and St. Duimus Cathedral in Split; Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik; National Museum in Tirana, St. Sofia, St. Clement and St. Naum in Ohrid; Church of Holy Savior and Monastery of St. Panteleimon in Skopje; Residence of King Nikola I Petrović in Cetinje; St. Triphun Cathedral in Kotor
- Omiš & Cetina River Excursion – river boat ride, snack in Radman Mills (prosciutto, cheese, homemade bread, wine, water) – 25 EUR per person
- Entrance to the Mljet National Park: up to 25 EUR per person –(depending on the season)- to be paid at entrance. Guide free of charge
RATES AND DEPARTURE DATES 2019
Price per person. Double occupancy in € (lower deck cabin on a superior boat)
|May 7, 28||2460 EUR|
|Jun 18||2460 EUR|
|Jul 9, 30||2460 EUR|
|Aug 20||2460 EUR|
|Sep 10||2460 EUR|
|Single suppl.||1080 EUR net|
|Main deck suppl.||100 EUR net|
- In case of unfavorable weather and/or sea conditions, the cruise itinerary may be modified in the interest of passengers’ safety.
- ATLAS reserves the right to change the vessel provider in case the contracted services are not supplied according to previously agreed standards.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Drinks on board, extra meals.
- Tourist tax + Port tax: 35 EUR per person to be paid on board in cash.
- Entrance Fees