Day 1 SPLIT ARRIVAL, Saturday (WR, D)
We embark in Split, with a welcome reception followed by dinner in the evening and a night’s accommodation on board.
Day 2 SPLIT – BRAČ – MAKARSKA, Sunday (B, L)
Before breakfast we set sails for the island of Brač. Enjoy a pleasant sea-front walk and swim, if weather permits, in Pučišća, one of Brač’s many lovely coves and bays, where you can visit amazing stonemason school. Lunch on board. Our next destination is Makarska, on the mainland, where we will spend the night. You will have the possibility to book the Wine Tasting excursion and enjoy and learn about the traditional Dalmatian wines.
Day 3 MAKARSKA – KORČULA, Monday (B, L)
In the morning we depart for the island of Korčula, best known as the birthplace of Marco Polo, with a stop along the way to swim, if weather permits, cool off and relax, with lunch on board. In the late afternoon we arrive at Korčula, the most preserved medieval town whose street design is based on a fish bone pattern, to spend the night. You will have the possibility to book walking tour of Korčula.
Day 4 KORČULA – DUBROVNIK, Tuesday (B, L)
In the morning we start sailing to Dubrovnik, stopping on the way for a swim, if weather permits. Lunch is on board, and in the afternoon we arrive in UNESCO World Heritage listed Dubrovnik – “Pearl of the Adriatic”. We will spend the night in Dubrovnik. You will have the possibility to book walking tour of Dubrovnik with transfer included.
Day 5 DUBROVNIK – NP MLJET, Wednesday (B, L, CD)
Departing from Dubrovnik in the morning, our sail to Mljet Island includes a stop for swimming, if weather permits and lunch on board. Croatian “Greenest island” will hypnotize you with its beautiful, untouched nature and its cultural heritage. We arrive in the heart of the National Park. If you want to visit it, you’ll just walk to the entrance where you can purchase the ticket to walk around the Veliko Jezero (Big Lake) and the Malo Jezero (Small Lake) and join the boat ride to St. Mary Island. This evening you can join the Captain’s dinner onboard. We will spend the night in Mljet.
Day 6 NP MLJET – HVAR, Thursday (B, L)
In the morning we continue our adventure by sailing to the island of Hvar, the sunniest island. We stop along the way for a relaxing swim in one of the secluded coves on along the way (if weather permitting). Lunch on board and in the afternoon we arrive in the town of Hvar. Apart from its unique cultural heritage, Hvar is celebrated destination for singles and families, sailboats and super-yachts. While in Hvar you will have the possibility to book guided tour of Hvar. Enjoy the overnight here.
Note: Due to the limited capacity of the Hvar harbour (during peak season in July and August) port of call can be substituted for Stari Grad/Jelsa. In that case transfer by bus will be organized to and from Hvar.
Day 7 HVAR – SPLIT, Friday (B, L)
In the morning we depart for Split, stopping along the way for a relaxing swim at Bobovišća bay on Brač Island, if weather permits. After lunch on board, we arrive in Split and you will have the possibility to book the guided tour of Split, the historical centre of the city is listed as a UNESCO world heritage site. Overnight in Split.
Day 8 SPLIT DEPARTURE, Saturday (B)
Disembark after breakfast.
B-Breakfast, L-Lunch, D-Dinner, WR-Welcome Reception, CD-Captain’s dinner
Dates & prices
DEPARTURE DATES 2019 m/s Afrodita
May 4, 11, 18
LOWER DECK CABIN 890 EUR
MAIN DECK CABIN 990 EUR
UPPER DECK CABIN 1090 EUR
Aug 3, 10, 17
LOWER DECK CABIN 1000 EUR
MAIN DECK CABIN 1100 EUR
UPPER DECK CABIN 1200 EUR
Jun 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Jul 6, 13, 20
Aug 24, 31
Sep 7, 14, 21
LOWER DECK CABIN 1100 EUR
MAIN DECK CABIN 1200 EUR
UPPER DECK CABIN 1300 EUR
EARLY BOOKING DISCOUNT
COMFORT LS – 20% MS – 15% HS – UP
SALES PERIOD: BOOKINGS MADE UNTIL 31.12.2019 WITH DUE PAYMENT UNTIL 15.01.2020
Single use cabin supplement 80%
LS: LOW SEASON – MS: MID SEASON – HS: HIGH SEASON
- 3rd bed (adult) – 30%
- 3rd bed (child 3 – 7,99 years of age) – 70%
- 3rd bed (child 8 – 11,99 years of age) – 50%
- Child ( 3-11,99 years of age) in twin cabin with 1 adult – 20%
- Tourist tax + port tax – EUR 35.00 per person to be paid onboard in cash
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Drinks on board, extra meals
- Entrance Fees
- 7 nights cruise from Split to Dubrovnik and back to Split
- Comfort category ship in a cabin with private bathroom and A/C
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 6 lunches with 3 courses
- Captain’s dinner and Welcome dinner
- Water 0.5 l bottle per person per day
- Complimentary fresh fruits available daily
- Professional Cruise Manager throughout
- Whisper technology enhanced touring
- Daily cabin cleaning
- Luggage handling
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Entrance to the Mljet National Park: up to 25 EUR per person – (depending on the season) – to be paid at entrance. Guide free of charge
- WINE TASTING EXCURSION – Makarska- guided tasting of 5 types of Dalmatian wines: 24 EUR per person (minimum 10 participants)
- CITY TOUR PACKAGE – Sightseeings of Dubrovnik, Korčula and Split: 79 EUR per person
- EXCURSION PACKAGE: Includes sightseeing of Dubrovnik, Korčula, Split, Hvar, Mljet and Omiš & Cetina River Excursion: up to 135 EUR per person depending on the season (minimum 10 participants)
Sightseeing Tours available : (price per person)
- Dubrovnik + transfer: 47 EUR
- Korčula: 19 EUR
- Split: 17 EUR
- Hvar: 17 EUR